On the internet we can find a number of different daily newspapers that bring news from the world and from the regions. Some of them are free, others are subscription only.
Well-known and high-quality newspapers are usually subscribed. I select here those that also offer free content.
- BBC News – daily news,
- The Guardian – news and sport,
- CNN International – Breaking News, US News, World News and Video – cnn.com,
- CNBC – International Business, World News & Global Stock Market Analysis,
- Los Angeles Times – News from California, the nation and world,
- FoxNews – Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos – foxnews.com,
- The Sun – online edition of The Sun, Britain’s largest newspaper,
- Google News – google.com,
- The Wall Street Journal – Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video,
- msn – Breaking News Stories from US and Around the World – msn.com,
- Sky news – The Latest News from the UK and Around the World – news.sky.com,
- USA Today – Latest World & National News & Headlines – eu.usatoday.com,
- Reuters, international editions: Canada, United States, United Kingdom,
Well-known and high-quality economics journals are usually by subscription. I select here those that also offer free content.
- The Guardian | Business – the latest financial, market & economic news and analysis,
- DW – Top stories / Business – economy and finance news from a German perspective,
- The Economic Times – business news live, share market news,
- Financial Express – business news today, live business news, financial news.